Door to door separate waste collection. A small undertaking that gives a big result.
In the kitchen, use the ventilated basket with its special biodegradable (MATER-BI) bag. When it is full, transfer the bag, closed well, into the brown container, which will then be placed at the kerb for collection.
Biodegradable kitchen waste, leftovers of food, food gone bad,egg shells, scraps of vegetables and fruit, coffee grounds, tea filters, stale bread, paper serviettes, wilted flowers.
Hard materials, plastic bags. What it will become It will be turned into compost at the composting plant. Compost is an excellent fertilizer for farming.
PLASTIC PACKAGING MATERIALS
Clear yellow bag; crush well to save space.
All clean plastic packaging materials:
- Bottles for drinks and foods
- Bottles and jars for household cleaning and personal care products (detergents, soaps, etc.)
- Clear plastic or polystyrene tubs or packages for fresh foods
- Yogurt, cream cheese, dessert containers
- Packing film wrapping bottles, toilet paper, etc.
- Plastic bags, envelopes and bags for foods in general (e.g. pasta, rice, potato chips, frozen products)
- Fruit and vegetable nets
- Plastic lids (to separate from the main packaging if made of another material)
- Blister packs and rigid containers shaped formats (shells for toys, stationery articles …)
- Packing cellophane and bubble wrap
- Clean glasses and dishes
- Clothes hangers.
Plastic not used for packaging, toys CD cases, plastic cutlery, rubber.
What it will become It will become top-quality glass at the glassworks and will save raw materials, water and energy.
Recycling metals is the easiest. It saves money and non-renewable resources are not wasted.
Residue of household cleaning (dust, vacuum cleaner bags), nappies, cat litter, rubber, audio/video tapes, plastic cuttlery, pails, basins, non-electrical toys, plastic-coated paper, cosmetics, pens and markers, etc.
Do not introduce anything that can be recycled. What it will become It will be used as fuel to produce electricity. The law requires that only whatever cannot be recycled in any other way be placed in this collection. In all, no more than 30% of our waste.
Gli Eco Calendari sono prodotti con fibre riciclate al 100%
Eco Calendario 2017
Testi Stefania Faini per Garda Uno SpA
Grafica Communication Watt Brescia
Illustrazioni realizzate nel progetto Garda Uno Lab in collaborazione con:
I.I.S.S. – L.Bazoli – M.Polo – Desenzano del Garda
Illustrazioni di Nicola Zerbini ed Elena Sandrini
Sviluppo grafico: Classi: 4 aH – 4 aI – 5 aH
Docenti: Galantino, Gostoli, Rosina