The cost of activating the subscription service includes a one-off contribution of € 25.00.
Access to the service with App can be combined to the access with the Mobilitycard. Each card requested has a cost of € 5.00. Shipping is active only in Italy with cash on delivery service at an additional cost of € 10.00.
• Option to choose the most convenient rate plan suited to your needs.
• Recharge your car with green energy, locally produced without CO2 emissions
• Access the service quickly with app or Mobility Card
100% subscription – FLAT
Recharge your car whenever you want with a monthly package at affordable rates.
|Rate||€/month||Kwh included in the charging service|
Extra Flat Rate
|Column type||Characteristics of the column||€/kWh|
|Extra Flat Rate||All||All||€0,50|
The Extra Flat tariff will be applied to the kWh consumed in excess of the subscribed Flat tariff plan.
The ideal solution for recharging in a limited period inside Garda Uno SpA recharging circuit.
Remember that this card is used for the columns 100% Urban Green Mobility of Garda Uno and NOT for the columns Eway dedicated exclusively to vehicles in sharing.
- The prepaid card is for you: it has 100 kWh loaded.
- Recharge your car with green energy, locally produced without CO2 emissions.
- Access the service quickly without signing up for a subscription.
- The card has no expiry date.
Where to buy the prepaid card?
You will find our cards at :
- Tourism Peschiera Infopoint - piazza Betteloni, 15 - Peschiera del Garda (VR). For info call us at 0452237183 or send an email to email@example.com;
- Comune di Verolanuova - Ufficio Tributi - piazza Libertà, 37 - Verolanuova (BS);
- Azienda Speciale Tignale Servizi Manlio Bonincorti - via Europa, 5 - Tignale (BS). For info call us at 0365733354.
Where can I recharge my car with the Garda Uno card?
Consult the map: here you will find the address of all charging stations 100% Urban Green Mobility with the number of plugs available and the power.
IMPORTANT: remember that the charging speed depends both on the type of column you are using, and on the characteristics of your car!