Each owner of an electric car, not in possession of a Mobility Card, can access the service by purchasing a single charge in the Temporary User section of the website www.gardaunomobility.it.
- 5,00 € for 2 hours of recharge;
- 10,00 € for 5 hours of recharge;
- 15,00 € for 10 hours of recharge.
The code generated by the recharge purchase can be used within 48 hours.
It’s worth noting that the code is valid for one connection only; in the event of using a lower recharging time the credit will be completely cancelled anyway.
How it works:
- access the web page Temporary User (Pic.1);
- enter data (e-mail, telephone number and Name Surname/Business Name), choose the type of charge and click ‘login’ (Pic.2);
- enter your credit card data (Pic.3);
- wait for the message of charge success (Pic.4);
- wait until the system return to the main page of gardaunomobility (Pic.5);
- check your inbox and open the e-mail from email@example.com;
- click on the link of the Temporary Token, valid 48hs (Pic.6);
- the Temporary Token is automatically inserted in the page ‘gardaunomobility’, click the Login button to proceed (Pic.7);
- select a charging station on the map (Pic.8);
- choose the socket;
- press the blue button (Pic.9);
- wait until the release of the plug and put the connector;
- press the red button to stop the electic charging and release the connector (Pic.10).
Click on the following link to download the Manual.